Buy Tennis Shoes
Tennis shoes are used while playing sports like running, tennis, basketball to name a few. However, shoes used in sports like football, rugby etc are not called tennis shoes. Rather, they are known as boots.
They are made of a very flexible material. The shoes generally also feature a rubber sole. The original design of tennis shoes was basic but since its introduction, the designers have changed the design and made them better suitable for specific purposes. like for track running, one will use spiked shoes.
- Moreover, the high-end tennis shoes come in different shapes for different for types. In case, someone still cannot find the right shape, he/she can also go for custom made shoes. Although the custom made shoes are costlier than the normal ones, the results are worth it.
A lot of brands manufacture tennis shoes. Some of the popular ones are Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Converse, K-Swiss, Lacoste, Puma, Shaq, Etnies, C1rca, Brooks, Adio, Fallen, British Knights and many others.
Choosing them can be a tricky job sometimes. Some basic considerations can help a person to get the right par of shoes. Below are some of the important points that one may need to think about before getting the shoes.
- Style is not that important – majority of the people choose their tennis shoes considering only brand names and its looks. They don`t keep the importance of their feet up front most of the times. It can be a little hard to give up an awesome looking pair of shoes that matches your personality, but when it comes to the usage, they should be chosen based on their functionality. The tennis shoes that one is purchasing should be able to protect and support one`s feet ideally.
- The Heel Box – it is an important part of the shoes. People are generally similar in their needs when it comes to the heel box. A robust heel box is very important to keep the rear foot in control during running and playing. A heel box is the part that covers the heel.
Typically, the heel box used in shoes should be made of leather with some rubber or plastic as reinforcements. However, not every heel box is made the same. To test the heel box while purchasing the shoes, one can try squeezing it in or bending it over. This can give you an idea of the resistance from the heel box. If it is possible to fold over easily over the heel box, support provided is not much.
- The Upper – injuries are generally caused when mistakes are made in this part. The portion of the tennis shoes that covers the foot is called the upper. It is the upper part of the shoe body, from the toe box to the heel box. This part helps in controlling the fore and mid foot. One should look for a lot of comfort in this region.
- Change – one should not keep wearing worn out shoes as they can cause problems and injuries. One should keep replacing the shoes to keep the foot protected.