Many styles and colors are available to suit anyone’s tastes. Darker colors, such as black or grey, are the more common choice for a lot of people.
The impact that petite blazers can have on your appearance is that the can make you look sharp. Even if you’re wearing a t-shirt, you can put on a blazer to give yourself a smart look.
So what are petite blazers commonly made from?
- Wool can keep you warm on those cold wintry days; this fact alone makes wool a popular choice for the elderly.
- Flannel is quite a soft material which is also warm, a bit lighter than wool, and can easily have any design or patterning.
- Cotton is perhaps one of the most used fabrics when it comes to producing petite blazers. The designs and colors are infinite, along with it being strong and durable.
- Nylon and polyester are both long lasting, man made fabrics known for being breathable and warm.
Many petite blazers will include shoulder pads to help give you a more polished off look. For women, wearing them with accessories such as a bag, a necklace, some ear rings or a belt can have a great effect on the style you wish to have. Whether you’re going to work in an office for the day or if you’re going on a night on the town with friends, a blazer can be a good compliment to any outfit.
Here are a few styles you may wish to experiment with:
- Casual; try petite blazers with a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, or an open top shirt for a casual look.
- Smart casual is a look you can accomplish by wearing a sharp pair of pants and a sweatshirt underneath your blazer.
- Formal, perhaps the most common of styles for people who wear blazers, usually worn with your work skirt, dress or trousers and a smart shirt.