Wedge Heel Styles
The same styles of flats, pumps, or heels are also selected every year by these people. If you’re a part of this group, you need to break out of that old boring routine. There are literally thousands of shades of every color of the rainbow to choose from now. It’s now time to break out of the “normal” and experience all of the new colors as well as shoe styles. A wedge heel is the perfect place to start. Consider these some fun styles:
- Pastel colors are gorgeous when worn in the spring and summer. When the flowers start blooming it’s time to bring out shoes in colors of yellow, pink, or lavender sandal wedges to match the spring flowers.
- For rainy days, consider a wild and eye catching pair of wedges made of rubber. You’ll be both stylish and comfortable when caught in those spring showers. There are also wedge boots if you want to really have some fun puddle splashing.
- Red is one of the most modern, sexy, and dazzling colors you can wear whether it’s in clothes or wedge heels. When you choose red wedge heels, though, go as high as you can. Wedges allow for more height than stiletto heels because they offer more support for the arches of your feet. This makes walking much easier.
- Black is a good choice to have as a part of your shoe wardrobe but that doesn’t mean it has to be a boring. Try Betsey Johnson’s black shoe style using black with a polka dot bow added on the toe. It’s still black but is stylish enough to add excitement.
- To go comfortable and cool, try some platform wedges. Your foot is leveled out through the raised platform under the toe. This offers comfort no matter how high the heel.